Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Landing Forums Management Inmarsat strikes deal with Panasonic to provide in-flight broadband

• Inmarsat strikes deal with Panasonic to provide in-flight broadband

Posted by krystyna4185 on May 20, 2021 at 7:51 pm

For the absurd Westminster manoeuvres of the past few weeks, and of the weeks to come, are not an isolated event. They are the end of a far longer process of decline and decay.

It took more than five years to get the house warm and snug, but the exterior is still painted a dusty pink, as it was in Monica’s day.

ALEX BRUMMER: UK satellite firm Inmarsat must stay in UK…

Share this article

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

TRADER TIPS: City insiders say buy oil firm Serica as it… Satellite firm Inmarsat falls back down to earth after… British satellite maker Inmarsat fights off interest from…

Our neighbour, farmer Will, called out the Tregaron fire-engine.

Everyone around brought sandwiches and coffee to watch and sympathise, while their children took turns to ride in the fire-engine.

The eldest is now 16 and the youngest nine.

There are cots and toys still around, bicycles and tricycles, an uneven ping-pong table, a battered trampoline.

I have a new travel-and-food book to focus on. I’m still young enough to anticipate joys to come, not least the company of my grandchildren and a chance to reconnect with old friends.

It will be a new beginning…

Margaret Thatcher’s vaunted revolution, promised in 1979, with its flashy wrappings and bold slogans at home and abroad, devastated our manufacturing industry and did nothing to halt or slow the great Left-wing moral and cultural revolution which now has us in its grip.

Absurdly posing as the foe of terror, even as it gave power and concessions to the terrorist godfather Martin McGuinness, it smashed up the ancient liberties of its own constitution, and engaged in disgraceful state-sponsored kidnaps overseas, which are only just coming to light.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

PETER HITCHENS: The trial of ‘Soldier F’ is the final proof… We will soon look back on it with nostalgia. Since 1945, democracy has been about voters trying to improve their own lives by choosing the parties which seem to promise them most.

Share this article

AND worst of all, I fear that such a person, and his supporters, will bring our long age of free civilisation to an end. PETER HITCHENS: The real cause of knife crime?

If you loved this write-up and you would such as to get additional information concerning Vodafone kindly browse through the web-site.

krystyna4185 replied 2 years, 11 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The forum ‘Management’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now